Saturday, November 23, 2013

Suspended Twitter Account

Tweets

  1. Well, everyone is different, and anyone is bound to claim anything. She should go to New Orleans like I did.
  2. I hope you're having fun.. I enjoyed performing myself.. Any special celebrities out there you wish to meet?
  3. "give it to me Niall" who said that? "the whole fandom" "everyone" "uncle simon" "obama"
  4. GIVE IT TO ME NIALL IS TRENDING I LOVE THIS FANDOM
  5. Last chance to get your tickets for our Christmas Show in London TOMORROW featuring . Ticket link -
  6. Do you think Sarah Brightman going into space will make her strong, as an astronaut?? I think she needs the fun. =]
  7. So, you're really into just singing itself and anything that seems to add to it. Singing's like art.
  8. So, what exactly does St. Jude spend all the money on?? or not?
  9. I'm so glad you care @ others so much, like Ellen DeGeneres.. I'm from New Orleans, too.
  10. Ah, I wish they'd record, gotta get my lazy butt up and to an opera, want to see "The Nutcracker," of course. Rather amateur.
  11. Wow, you sure are a cutie! Your hair is beautifully tied up! Thanks for the idea of wearing nice clothes! =) Nice room!!
  12. How exciting to see you in cool clothes and all and your refined stature recording for your singing! Sing with S.Brightman!